Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

hilarious

I love the play and humor off of crazy extreme action. its something i try to achieve in my flash's as well. I will watch the others

The Carbonwater Show ep.3 The Carbonwater Show ep.3

Read Below

I am sorry i will try to be soft on the subject but frankly after the first 10 seconds i had to close the screen. Its just that old synthesized microsoft voice software is too out of date and annoying. Even if you have a girlish pixie voice you should use it and i would ive u more stars soldier.

Jerry Saves an Old Guy Jerry Saves an Old Guy

Pretty comical a nice relief

it had a nice relaxing style, i suggest next time make a longer more in depth animation and you will be going somewhere like a smooth operator.

MoonCounty responds:

I plan on it! This actually started as more of a doodle, that i just kept adding to. It eventually got to the point where I decided i needed to show it to other people. I like changing up the styles, so perhaps the next one will look more detailed.

thanks for the review!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

This was not made in flash

This to me looks like an advertisement for an Anime most likely created with hand drawn animation. Nothing at all resembled flash.... I dunno it just seems like a seed for an AD for the ASK company but I dont see any resemblance to Macromedia Flash

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Youd have to be tripping on GAMA rays

I dont know what drugs this dude took but it doesnt make much sence unless the guy is politically insane.

Sqeezy responds:

i actually got it paperproof that I am insane.
That rocks hard.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Pretty funny

Was the boi referring to speed's milk as in sucking his speedy dick?

Skull-Boy: Park-in-lot Skull-Boy: Park-in-lot

Weak (NG hasnt changed one bit)

this sucks its a bad attempt at comedy or whatever the hell

Then I Run Then I Run

Not bad

The song was pretty crucial the animation was good too atleast with flow, maybe could of used more detail

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Its allright

The artwork was done well and some animation at times... But overall it was just like the usuall flash... nothing deep or out of the ordinary

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

that was some wierd shit nigga

but yo just let me or my home boyz kno if u need sum weed and we will roll ova to DRE's crib and hit a quarter pound blunt