Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

hilarious

I love the play and humor off of crazy extreme action. its something i try to achieve in my flash's as well. I will watch the others

The Carbonwater Show ep.3 The Carbonwater Show ep.3

Read Below

I am sorry i will try to be soft on the subject but frankly after the first 10 seconds i had to close the screen. Its just that old synthesized microsoft voice software is too out of date and annoying. Even if you have a girlish pixie voice you should use it and i would ive u more stars soldier.

Jerry Saves an Old Guy Jerry Saves an Old Guy

Pretty comical a nice relief

it had a nice relaxing style, i suggest next time make a longer more in depth animation and you will be going somewhere like a smooth operator.

MoonCounty responds:

I plan on it! This actually started as more of a doodle, that i just kept adding to. It eventually got to the point where I decided i needed to show it to other people. I like changing up the styles, so perhaps the next one will look more detailed.

thanks for the review!

Random Stuff Random Stuff

ummmm

Stupid, that was pretty lame, that is just... lame

jonno-13 responds:

You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

The Hitman The Hitman

pretty good and actiony

i liked how it was a hitman, because hitmen rule. And i like when he dies its kind of a cool cinematic

Are You Dumb? Are You Dumb?

this feels stolen...

...

Afterglow Afterglow

Pretty good

sent me into a dream state I liked it. It reminds me of Aphex twins I mite go check out your other stuff.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I like it

Its a crucial action song I liked it.

To The Very End, We Fall... To The Very End, We Fall...

Lets be honest

you needed to change the main melody it started to turn into some song that reminded me of walking down a monks hallway. Honestly I was falling asleep just try to save your work and build on it.

djt820 responds:

Sorry you feel that way. Im quite proud of the song really. I dont think you have bash the song entirely as a whole when you dont like just the verse. Id like to hear what you think of the rest of the song.
Thanks?